Sales Development Representative - EfficyTerug naar alle vacatures
- 2 jaar ervaring in sales development (B2B)
- 29 september 2021
Are you an ambitious Sales Development Representative (M/F/X) with a first work experience behind you and full of energy to convince our future customers? Then we want you in our team!
For Brussels, we are looking for a real 'phone freak', a Sales Development Representative who can achieve Efficy's ambitious goals. You will represent the Efficy Group at every first contact with our prospects. In a friendly way, you will start to build a relationship of trust with them.
Thanks to your tenacity, you will achieve your objectives and ensure that the sales teams are permanently nurtured by the prospects you bring to the table.
No day is the same at Efficy. As a Sales Development Representative, you are mainly involved in qualifying incoming leads and prospecting in specific campaigns (by industry, by region, dormant leads in the database, etc.). You also maintain contact with your colleagues in our Brussels office. Some of your daily tasks will be:
- Qualify incoming and pre-detected leads, understand customer needs and offer solutions.
- Respond to enquiries from potential customers and direct their contact to the right person.
- Conduct prospecting campaigns. You will work with a qualified database that you will enrich by collecting information from different sources.
- You will help us decide which industries to prospect.
- You will convey the expectations and needs of prospects to the rest of the team.
- You will schedule appointments for the sales team.
- Finally, you'll keep track of all your sales activities in our own CRM. Of course, this doesn't take up much of your time as our CRM is the best on the market. 😊
Who you are
We don't need you to have a lot of experience, but you have at least:
- 2 years of experience in sales development (B2B).
- You are target driven. (45 SQLs per month)
- Very good communication skills (oral and written).
- Experience in IT and/or CRM sales is a plus.
- Native Dutch and a good command of English.
What we offer
Of course, you will be well rewarded for bringing in all those new customers. From day one you will be part of a close and passionate team. Motivated to deliver the best CRM to demanding and inspiring customers.
Our values "Openness", "Efficiency" and "We care" not only apply to our customers, but also to our employees. Therefore, you will work in one of our spacious offices with relaxation areas, weekly fruit basket and quality coffee.
We also take care that you have a healthy work/life balance. As we are a growing company, you are in control of your own future.
Last but not least, we offer fun... a lot of fun! A lot of fun! Besides working in an office with a pool table, our game and raclette afternoons, the End of Year Challenge and the trips we take are a blast.
Who are we?
We can't leave without some facts and figures about the Efficy Group. We are present in 13 countries (Belgium, France, the Netherlands, Luxembourg, Spain, Germany, Switzerland, UK, Finland, Sweden, etc) and we are a major player in the CRM (Customer Relationship Management) market.
We have more than 10,500 customers, but of course we hope you will help us to increase this number. Our ambition is to become the #EuropeanCRMChampion!
Talent Acquisition Officer